What Does Membership Look Like?
Joining the Network is simple. Just fill out the inquiry form below and a Wholesome Waver will contact you to learn more about you and your affordable food access program, and to orient you to the Network community.
As a Network member, you can expect to:
- Receive a monthly newsletter announcing the latest in the Network, upcoming webinars and trainings, new Network resources, funding opportunities, advocacy efforts, and opportunities to Connect, Access and Engage in the Network.
- Be connected to the national listserv, be able to post questions and share with members from across the country.
- Gain access to the Online Resource Library where you can access dozens of tools, plug and play materials and recordings of webinars.
- Be invited to register for the Annual Summit before the general public.
- Use free-of-charge, FM Tracks, a robust, real-time app and website to capture and track your program’s impact.
As a Network member, we ask that you:
- Participate: Ask questions, respond to your peers and share your knowledge.
- Contribute: Collect and share common data points from your access and affordability program to a national data set.
- Identify: Celebrate the national community you are now a part of by identifying as a member of the National Nutrition Incentive Network.